Monday, August 27, 2012

Bargain Shopping...

My girls were peanuts when they were born (at their one week appointment they were in the 1st percentile and 3rd percentile).  Since then, they have been in the 90's in both height and weight.  Lately, all their 12-18 month tops are too short on them (they're perpetually rocking the hoochie belly-shirt look!).  I pulled a bunch of 18-24 month tops out of the bins in the basement that friends have been generous enough to give us.  I hope to salvage some 18 month clothing that we haven't even taken the tags off of for fall, but I am doubting any of that is going to fit.  Looks like I'll be fall/winter shopping for a whole new wardrobe for the girls.

We were at Old Navy this weekend shopping for a gift for an upcoming birthday party, and I walked past a display of bootcut jeans on clearance for $7.99.  I also had a 25% off coupon.  SCORE!  I even managed to capture the girls rocking their new jeans (and I can't believe 18-24 month jeans fit my 15 month olds!)

It's fun to play with remotes in the kitchen!

Playing with tupperware in our new jeans!

What's up?

Yeah, keeping our tags on, that's how we roll...

Cute twin booty shot!

On Sunday I took some of their clothes over to a local consignment shop and picked up two pairs of jeans and two tops for $14.  I LOVE stylish brand name clothes, but finding it at a great price is even better.  Having twins has definitely made me  more of a bargain queen...

No comments:

Post a Comment