Sunday, August 4, 2013

Another Stitch Fix

I scheduled another Stitch Fix to be delivered at the end of July.  I got it Thursday night, but didn't have a chance to try everything on until Friday.  When I opened the box, I was very eh.  Then I tried everything on and I was surprised how much I liked it all.

Here's what I got:

Sadie Cowl Neck Jersey Tank.  I like this, but am not 100% sure what to wear with it.

Hammered Geometric Strand Necklace - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.  

Filbert 3/4 Sleeve Popover Blouse - Cute for work.  I loved the color

Lyah Chevron Print Sleeveless Blouse - I love Chevron, so this was a win for me!

Shanae Printed Tie Waist Dress - So cute!  And it has pockets!

So, yeah. I'm keeping it all.  I was "ok" with the blue top, but it was cheaper to keep it because of the 25% discount I got for keeping everything.  

If you want to try it, here is my referral link.  It's fun, and only a $20 styling fee (that goes towards anything you keep).

http://stitchfix.com/sign_up?referrer_id=3036145

Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Everything you got in your "fix" looks fantastic on you! I especially love the tie waist dress. I'm expecting my 2nd Stitch Fix in a few days and am getting the same necklace - cant wait! I may request that black print tie waist dress for my 3rd "fix".

    ReplyDelete