Sunday, January 27, 2013

Trying out my new camera...

I've been messing around with my Rebel, and I love it.  I definitely think I need a class or lessons, or maybe just gobs and gobs of free time to figure out what the heck f-stop I'm supposed to shoot at, and which ISO is best.  Sigh.  I have a lot to learn.  I think I need a different lens too.  My camera came with a 55mm lens, but I've heard (and read) that a 35mm is better for everyday use.  Good thing lenses are so cheap.  (hahahaha *sarcasm*)

Yesterday we took the girls outside to play in the snow.  I took my camera out, but could not get the lighting I wanted for the life of me.  The girls were coming out too dark, and everything else was coming out blazing white.  This was shooting in both Auto and Manual.



...edited by Kevin, and ADORABLE...
Today my parents came by, and I took some pictures of them.

Mom and Kendall

Dad and Kylie (LOVE!)

Kendall and I (taken by Kevin...I would kill for her blue eyes...OMG)
I've taken some good shots, but have A LOT (LOT LOT) more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment