Monday, November 18, 2013

Christmas Card Pictures

Even though our wonderful photographer (seen here) was offering Christmas Card mini-sessions, I decided I was going to take our main Christmas card picture instead.  We purchased some "props" and went over to this really cool church about 5 minutes from our house.  It was actually the same place we had K&K's first year pictures taken.

Anyway, the girls were grouchy that morning, Kevin was critiquing (with love, and was correct with his pointers), and I was just in a bad mood due to all the above.  I think I yelled "Can you both just SMILE PLEASE?!?!?" about 500 times.  I got one shot I was happy with.  But, I guess one is all you need.  I'm going to save that one until the cards go out, but in the meantime...please enjoy the outtakes...

Yeah...that smile is a winner, Ky.

Girls!  Look at ME!!!

Sigh.  Soft focus.  Just no.

Anyone who can successfully take great pictures of two year olds deserves all the accolades in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment