Monday, November 11, 2013

Zoo in November?

We were sitting at the table finishing up breakfast this morning, when I mentioned that it had been a while since we had been to the zoo.  Kevin said, why don't we go?  Well, it's cold out.  And for me, being outside for long periods of time when it is below 60 degrees is not my idea of a good time.  But, after thinking about it I decided we should do it.  The girls would have a blast, and we didn't have anything planned anyway.  So off we went to the zoo.

Let me tell you, going on a Sunday morning when it was 45 degrees out was actually perfect!  There were no crowds, and we got to get up close with every exhibit (which made camera-happy me very excited!)

And here are the pictures!

We look like we're the only ones here!




Late Fall sky


My favorite pic of the day!





This is a white fox,  When we told the girls this was a fox, Kendall yelled "What does the fox say?!?"  The girl next to us started cracking up!



Getting ready for wildlights!



Kylie was initially not going to go on the carousel, but decided to go on!  Good thing, because she had a blast!





No comments:

Post a Comment