Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentines Day!

Yeah, I'm a day late and a dollar short on this one, but that's ok!  We had a great Valentines Day (well other than pesky work getting in the way...of course).

Kevin sent me some beautiful flowers at work which did brighten my day!


The girls' daycare provider offered to keep them a little later than usual so we could go out and have some quiet time.  Kevin and I met up at Eddie Merlot's after work for a glass of wine and an appetizer.  We had a $50 gift card, and our bill came to $52 and some change.  We threw a $10 tip on it.  As we were walking out, one of the managers came up to us and gave us a $25 gift card as a thanks for coming in.  So, basically they paid us for coming in last night.  We'll take it! :)

I wish I was on the ball on this one, but I took zero pictures of the girls yesterday (MOTY)! Kevin took one of the girls and I before I left for work yesterday. You can't even see their shirts. (Whomp whomp.). Oh well, you win some, you lose some....



No comments:

Post a Comment