Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Picture Wednesday

So this past weekend we went outside with the girls a little bit.  It was sunny and in the low 40's.  They LOVE going outside.  I don't know about you, but I cannot wait for spring.  I definitely think we all have a little spring fever. (And by a little spring fever, I mean A LOT).  Does it feel like February has gone on FOR flipping EVER?  Seriously.  How does the shortest month of the year always feel like the longest?  Oh yeah, because it's winter.  And we live in Ohio.

Anyway, enjoy!

Kylie and Daddy

Family pic!  (Forgive the big shadow across my face)

Kendall

Walking nicely

Uh oh....

Derailed....

So you say you want twins, huh? :)

I don't even know what set them off!

And...all good now.

Doggies

Keep trucking!

Our neighbor's truck.  That has not moved in 2+ years.  Hello WT!

Fun in the grass!

So cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment