Friday, March 29, 2013

Stitch Fix #2 and New Hair!

So, I got my second Stitch Fix today. I completely forgot I scheduled one until they sent me the shipping notification! The stuff was cute. Here's what I got!

GLAM 3/4 sleeve tie waisted tunic.  No.  Nothing flattering about this.


BB Dakota Colorblock Racer-back tank.  Cute.  But not worth the price tag.


BB Dakota A-Line capsleeved dress.  Loved this, but I just bought a dress in almost this same pattern, and it was a bit too short for my liking.  It would probably be perfect on someone who is 5'9".


41Hawthorn Cardigan.  Love.  


Rachel Eva Mini circle necklace.  Meh.
Again, if you want to try StitchFix, please use my referral link.  It's a $20 styling fee per "fix", and you can put it towards anything you purchase!

https://stitchfix.com/users/signup/?referrer_id=3036145

In other news, I chopped my "famously" long hair today. I like it. It's really cute, but I do already miss my long (long) hair. haven't cried over it, so that's a good thing (and yes, I have cried over my hair in the past ;)). I'll probably grow it out again eventually, I always do. But it's fun to have a change for now!

Holy poop, that's a lot of hair!




All gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment