Monday, November 26, 2012

Black Friday & Cyber Monday

I have never been one of those people who gets up at 3AM to go Black Friday shopping, (or rushes to Walmart at 8PM on Thanksgiving night like this year).  I think it stems from my years of working retail (Gap /  Old Navy) and always having to work Black Friday.  The insanity takes its toll when you have to work it several years in a row.

When I woke up last Friday morning I had probably 20 emails for deals online.  I did take advantage if Tea Collection's Black Friday deal - $15 dresses and $10 leggings is an awesome price for Tea items!  I got this dress and navy blue leggings for the girls.  Super cute!

Strange enough, there seemed to be more deals on Black Friday online than Cyber Monday.  I took advantage of the 25% off sale items at Ralph Lauren today and got the girls sweaters and skirts to wear on Christmas Eve, and some snow boots, but other than that I didn't find anything fabulous.  It seemed to be that way across the board.  So much for Cyber Monday!  Guess I'll stick to my online shopping on Black Friday, and stay in the comfort of my own home...with no crowds...

No comments:

Post a Comment