Friday, November 2, 2012

Living Swing Style

OMG. Make it stop. Living in a swing state has been exhausting this election. We have been seeing political ads since at least March. The President and Gov. Romney have seemed to make Ohio their second home for the past two months. It seems to be pretty much down to the wire. Whoever wins Ohio will most likely win the election. And boy, are they making sure they can grab any possible vote.

Personally, my mind has been made up way before any ads started. Kevin and I have both been called by pollsters and both have tried to insinuate why we may want to vote for the other candidate. I am looking at this election for our girls. They are the ones who this is going to effect the most. And no, I'm not sharing who my vote is going to!

If you haven't already, make sure you get out there and vote on Tuesday! Make your voice heard. Every vote counts...

No comments:

Post a Comment